The CEMS Alumni global network comprises of 12,033 alumni of 100 nationalities, living in 75+ countries, and speaking 60+ languages. It is by far the most diverse and international alumni group in the world. Our network is incredibly valuable and these statistics recapitulate our common commitment to excellence and making a difference as (young) leaders around the world.
CEMS Alumni Profile
- 97% are employed, 32% work and 50% have worked for CEMS corporate partners
- 76% work for multinationals, 36% work in a company of 50,000+ employees
- 49% work abroad, 69% work with 2-3 foreign languages daily
Salary and Level of Responsibility
- Average salary: € 87,000 (based on 6 year average professional experience after graduation)
- 54% have a continental and/or international level of responsibility
Statistics are based on the Student and Alumni Survey conducted in September 2014 and Graduate Survey in 2015.